Golf schools & academy
Prague summer golf camps for children and youth 2023
Driving range Divoká Šárka with U.S. KIDS GOLF and the GDSAP Golf Club are organizing a five-day summer golf camp for children and young people at the Divoká Šárka Driving Range and the Botanika / Líšnice / Karlštejn golf course. The camp is focused on acquiring a positive approach to learning golf skills, personal development, increasing self-confidence, motivation and developing children’s self-realization. Based on the positive coaching method, the children prepare during the camp to obtain a Certificate for play on the playground and HCP 54, or to reduce the HCP during the final play on the playground.
24. 7. – 28. 7. 2023 (Monday – Friday) Driving range Divoká Šárka / Karlštejn, Botanika
31. 7. – 4. 8. 2023 (Monday – Friday) Driving range Divoká Šárka / Karlštejn, Botanika
21. 8. – 25. 8. 2023 (Monday – Friday) Driving range Divoká Šárka / Karlštejn, Botanika
28. 8. – 1. 9. 2023 (Monday – Friday) Driving range Divoká Šárka / Karlštejn, Botanika
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Basic information about the golf camp:
Classes always start at 9:00 am at the Driving Range Divoká Šárka (www.drds.cz), where children complete a 3-hour golf training course, taking place in a fun competitive form (fulfillment of U.S. KIDS GOLF tests)
A snack is served daily from 10:30 and lunch is delivered from 12:00 onwards from a proven restaurant. Food of your choice. We’re not going anywhere.
After lunch, children are taught golf rules and ethics, explanations and English terms used on the course and a snack. The afternoon is followed by a 3-hour short game, patting and golf competition.
PRICE PER CAMP: CZK 7.500
Make the payment by transfer to account 152 581 369/0800 !!!
Enter the CGF registration number or the date of birth of the child as a variable symbol.
- starting always at 9:00 am at the Driving Range Divoká Šárka
- always ends at 4 pm on the Driving Range Divoká Šárka
- the camp will be launched at min. number of 3 children
- the camp is without accommodation
- the maximum number of children in a group per 1 coach is 8 children (other clubs up to 15 children)
- the capacity of the golf camp is max. 8 children
- the last day of the camp will take place on a golf course (Karlštejn, Líšnice or Botanika)
- transport to the playground will be provided according to the number of children either by minibus or cars
Preference is given to children with a paid fee !!!
All camps are led by coach Bedřich Bort.
Surprise your friends and loved ones with an untraditional gift!
Present them with how to learn to play golf.
You only have to fill in a registration form, pay and collect your gift voucher.